Bright & cheery and, even better, private! This wooded setting provides a tranquil escape, yet is near access to Routes 222, 272, 322 and the turnpike. From the expansive family room with floor to ceiling windows, to the outdoor recreational areas, this property is simply full of personality and charm. This home boasts 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths with over 2100 square feet of living space on over an acre.1 year home warranty included!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
2,101 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
West Cocalico Twp
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Not In Development, Trees. Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price