Home sweet home in the highly desired Hayward Heath Subdivision. LS schools. This spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home sits on nearly 1/2 an acre and backs up to farmland. Plenty of privacy to enjoy the fire pit and large deck. Large windows in the vaulted family room provide abundant natural light! 2 wood burning fire places. Many updates! Quartz countertops, stunning walk in tiled shower in master suite, replacement windows on front of house, over sized garage w/10' opening and 11' ceilings. Schedule today! This home won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,643 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft
- Master Bathroom
- Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)