Home sweet home in the highly desired Hayward Heath Subdivision. LS schools. This spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home sits on nearly 1/2 an acre and backs up to farmland. Plenty of privacy to enjoy the fire pit and large deck. Large windows in the vaulted family room provide abundant natural light! 2 wood burning fire places. Many updates! Quartz countertops, stunning walk in tiled shower in master suite, replacement windows on front of house, over sized garage w/10' opening and 11' ceilings. Schedule today! This home won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,643 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft
- Master Bathroom
- Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price