This gorgeous home provides the perfect wooded retreat, truly stunning all year round. Rich green woodland, stunning fall foliage, and a postcard perfect haven covered in a blanket of snow. Wild life abounds! This beautiful home offers a 1st floor master suite, spacious kitchen with newly redone cabinets and granite counter tops. There's lots of room in the finished walk out lower level, with wood stove. New geothermal system provides efficient heating and cooling.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Block, Cedar Exterior, Stick Built, Wood Siding
3,218 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Heat Pump, Geothermal.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Not In Development, Trees. Landscaping, Sloping, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)